SHIFT HAPPENS PONDERINGS
For Pondering: Annually, there are over a quarter million new cases of breast cancer diagnosed in women, and about 2,400 in men, with a disproportionally higher death rate for black women. We all know a friend or loved one who has been diagnosed. October is Breast...
For Pondering: When is the last time you stopped to dance, just 'cause you needed to? Maybe now is the time.
For Pondering: When it comes to helping others, what is your superpower?
For Pondering: "If you don't have wrinkles, you haven't laughed enough." ~ Phyllis Diller
For Pondering: "The labor movement was the principal force that transformed misery and despair into hope and progress." - Martin Luther King
For Pondering: Choosing has never been easy, but luckily you have been at it since childhood. Saying yes to a Dreamsicle meant saying no to a Chocolate Nutty Buddy. Make your grown up choices with confidence and without regret (and of course....always choose...
For Pondering There is the world above the surface where we live, and there are new worlds below where we are only visitors. May your life adventure take you to whole new worlds.
For Pondering Sometimes we tend to characterize all people the same because appearances may be similar. The truth is no two are just alike and we are all unique inside and out. Celebrate your inner and outer uniqueness.
For Pondering: August is taken from a Latin word meaning: noble and majestic. What/who comes to your mind when you hear the words noble and majestic?
For Pondering To simply float about....eyes closed...laying back...completely relaxed...Aaaaaahhhhhh. That could be you this week, right now in fact, even if you don't have a pool. Simply close your eyes and let your imagination take you there. Aaaaaahhhhhh!
18 hours of coaching:
- Eight monthly 90-minute group sessions designed to spark dynamic conversation around key themes in ministry.
- Six individual one-on-one coaching sessions with a trained coach, focusing on challenges and opportunities in ministry.
- Life-giving spiritual leadership
- Life-giving adaptive leadership
- Disruption as a Holy opportunity
- The importance of vision and the power of SMART goals
- Enhancing small group ministry
- Empowering lay leadership
- Fresh expressions of worship
- The coach approach to ministry
- Teaching Videos and Worksheets –monthly, around crucial ministry themes
- Peer Group Learning Sessions –eight monthly calls, 90 minutes each
- Individual Coaching Sessions -- six 50-minute calls
- Certificate of Leadership Development upon completion of the training
Schedule and Cost;
The cost for 9 months of training is $990 per participant. This investment is sometimes shared between participants and their organizations.