Chris Holmes, PCC
Rev. Chris Holmes
Chris Holmes, PCC
FREE COACHING TOOLS
COACH STRENGTH TRAINING
Every 2 weeks, Chris Holmes, coach trainer and thought leader in the field of coaching, will send you a 60-second video that will inspire you and increase your strength as a coach-like leader.
SHIFT HAPPENS PONDERINGS
Each week you will receive a thought-provoking email from Chris Holmes designed to inspire creative thinking on a variety of topics.
18 hours of coaching:
- Eight monthly 90-minute group sessions designed to spark dynamic conversation around key themes in ministry.
- Six individual one-on-one coaching sessions with a trained coach, focusing on challenges and opportunities in ministry.
- Life-giving spiritual leadership
- Life-giving adaptive leadership
- Disruption as a Holy opportunity
- The importance of vision and the power of SMART goals
- Enhancing small group ministry
- Empowering lay leadership
- Fresh expressions of worship
- The coach approach to ministry
- Teaching Videos and Worksheets –monthly, around crucial ministry themes
- Peer Group Learning Sessions –eight monthly calls, 90 minutes each
- Individual Coaching Sessions -- six 50-minute calls
- Certificate of Leadership Development upon completion of the training
Schedule and Cost;
The cost for 9 months of training is $990 per participant. This investment is sometimes shared between participants and their organizations.
SIGN UP BELOW TO RECEIVE 'SHIFT HAPPENS' ONCE A WEEK
Chris has developed the real gift of careful listening and reflective questioning – both essential to our spiritual development and our practice of leadership with others. We grow as persons and leaders through challenge, transparency and continual learning, all of these outgrowths of coaching from one who listens and questions with care.
Chris Holmes is an excellent coach for persons in leadership, and the Holmes Coaching Group is outstanding in training people to become coaches.
Chris Holmes’ work with our clergy, both to introduce the art of coaching to the entire group and then to work with a smaller group who became coaches themselves, has helped transform the clerical culture of our diocese from being competitively wary of one another to being collaborative and supportive. I could not have hoped for a better outcome. Coaching works and it changes the culture positively.
In addition to his outstanding skills as a coach and trainer, Chris is a strong, effective, and compassionate leader. He became president of ICF MD in its infancy and brought the chapter to new heights. Chris is a professional who cares deeply about his work, his clients and his colleagues.
Chris Holmes is passionate about equipping leaders to equip leaders and it is reflective in his training. The training I received continues to be a valuable asset to my ministry. I believe coaching is an art and Chris has perfected the art of coaching.
The coach training that Chris Holmes offers has been right on target for our diverse group of trainees. The material is flexible and offers that space to explore the ways people from different cultures relate, and how to most effectively coach them.