SHIFT HAPPENS PONDERINGS
For Pondering: For Pondering: “I refuse to accept the view that mankind (sic) is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality…I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional...
For Pondering: What is the one thing that will be different for you in 2022 that is within your control and because you made it happen?
Here is my new year's gift to all partners in the coaching world! Blessed 2022 to each of you! TEN LESSONS FROM THE TED LASSO SCHOOL OF COACHING In the Apple TV+ series, TED LASSO, Jason Sudeikis plays a small-time American football coach hired to coach a British...
For Pondering: “The hinge of history is on the door of a Bethlehem stable.” -Ralph Washington Sockman
For Pondering During this week of giving thanks, who in your life needs to hear these simple words, “thank you”? I suppose that might even be more important this year than the taste of the turkey or the texture of the gravy.
For Pondering "Post this at all the intersections, dear friends: Lead with your ears, follow up with your tongue..." James 1:19
For Pondering: Churches and other institutions are finding their way forward through this part of the pandemic and all that it has changed and disrupted. To think that someone else can give us the answers and shine the light on the way forward is wishful thinking. The...
For Pondering: "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." -Mark Twain May your near future include much travel outside your comfort zone.
For Pondering: On this traditional Columbus Day, I lift up these hauntingly true words, "Some day the earth will weep, she will beg for her life, she will cry with tears of blood. You will make a choice, if you will help her or let her die, and when she dies, you too...
"I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly." John 10:9
18 hours of coaching:
- Eight monthly 90-minute group sessions designed to spark dynamic conversation around key themes in ministry.
- Six individual one-on-one coaching sessions with a trained coach, focusing on challenges and opportunities in ministry.
- Life-giving spiritual leadership
- Life-giving adaptive leadership
- Disruption as a Holy opportunity
- The importance of vision and the power of SMART goals
- Enhancing small group ministry
- Empowering lay leadership
- Fresh expressions of worship
- The coach approach to ministry
- Teaching Videos and Worksheets –monthly, around crucial ministry themes
- Peer Group Learning Sessions –eight monthly calls, 90 minutes each
- Individual Coaching Sessions -- six 50-minute calls
- Certificate of Leadership Development upon completion of the training
Schedule and Cost;
The cost for 9 months of training is $990 per participant. This investment is sometimes shared between participants and their organizations.