SHIFT HAPPENS PONDERINGS
For Pondering: As we celebrate our Independence Day, we celebrate the high price of sacrifice that earned it. And we recognize the necessity of living in a world of interdependence, and the high price of ignoring it.
For Pondering: One of the great archetypes of mythology is the Warrior. The Warrior defends the boundaries, stands up for what is right, and is willing to risk their life for the common good. What boundaries will the Warrior in you be willing to defend this Memorial...
For Pondering: This week may you find the solitude that is generative, the solitude where you discover you are not alone.
For Pondering: "The path of least resistance is what makes rivers run crooked." - Elbert Hubbard. What path in your life needs resistance?
For Pondering Do you feel like a victim of your calendar? How might you take control and build the calendar that compels you?
For Pondering: “No man who ever held the office of President would congratulate a friend on obtaining it.” – John Adams
For Pondering: The human heart beats approximately 100,000 times per day. Today, give thanks for the people in your life who make yours beat even faster. Happy Valentine's Day!
For Pondering: "They who sing through the summer must dance in the winter." - Italian Proverb
For Pondering: "Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is time for home." - Edith Sitwell
For Pondering: "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus
18 hours of coaching:
- Eight monthly 90-minute group sessions designed to spark dynamic conversation around key themes in ministry.
- Six individual one-on-one coaching sessions with a trained coach, focusing on challenges and opportunities in ministry.
- Life-giving spiritual leadership
- Life-giving adaptive leadership
- Disruption as a Holy opportunity
- The importance of vision and the power of SMART goals
- Enhancing small group ministry
- Empowering lay leadership
- Fresh expressions of worship
- The coach approach to ministry
- Teaching Videos and Worksheets –monthly, around crucial ministry themes
- Peer Group Learning Sessions –eight monthly calls, 90 minutes each
- Individual Coaching Sessions -- six 50-minute calls
- Certificate of Leadership Development upon completion of the training
Schedule and Cost;
The cost for 9 months of training is $990 per participant. This investment is sometimes shared between participants and their organizations.